Most groups have been postponed until further notice. We are currently trialing our Exercise is Medicine group virtually.
You can get lots of benefits from physical activity in your own home! Our OTs and PTs have put together a collection of online resources for your home use.
Exercise is Medicine (now offered virtually!)
The only prescription with unlimited refills!
Regular exercise (150 minutes per week) lowers risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke and Alzheimer’s disease.
If you are interested in learning how to start an exercise program or just how to add more activity into your day, the “EXERCISE IS MEDICINE” class is for you.
Ask your health care provider about benefits of exercise and how to get started.
Eat Well to Live Well
Learn about how food can impact your health and well being.
This class is for you if you:
- Have always wanted to improve your diet
- Struggle with your weight
- Have been told you have pre-diabetes
- Want to learn how to eat to maintain your health
In this class learn about:
- Healthy foods to improve your cholesterol and blood pressure
- Planning healthy meals and snacks
- Make a plan for change